This is so me - girl's logic: when you like a guy, do nothing about it and expect them to magically know and make the first move.
like and/or comment if this is also what you do. i can't help but do nothing because i feel like there's a 99% chance that he will not like me back. and i should probably listen to those who say "then just believe in that 1%" but i can't -_-
hellooooooo c: how is chur day so far? i hope it's been lovely (: this is tamako from tamako market in this set, she is adorable and so is the anime. you should go and watch it ;) yeah, im just saying random stuff now because i dont know what else to say.